“Profession without passion is just a job”
Anne Mulcahy. Former CEO Xerox, Inc.
The project stems from the willingness to innovate in the social sphere through the inclusion and
enhancement of all people in their uniqueness.
- 2014A Star Is Born" we won the TIM #WCAP For Ideas call and we enter the Olympus of Italian Start-ups!
- 2015Bologna loves us! CNA Bologna Young Entrepreneurs: crowns us as the Best Female Start-up 2015
- 2016Up there someone loves us: we receive a phone call from Google Italy: our adventure begins with the Women @ Google chapter!
- 2017We leave for Barcelona: we are finalists in the international HACK FOR THE Gender GAP award, organized by Women In Technology Europe we will go to take the award at 4 years From Now 2017
- 2017Immediately after we receive from the UNHCR. 2017 the WELCOME AWARD: WORKING FOR REFUGEES INTEGRATION: received for the Foreign Sisters project
- 2018It's time to broaden our horizons: we aim directly at the centrality of the B2B channel and start working on all the fields of DEI. Meanwhile, the ER Region awards us the Responsible Innovators Award in the Inclusion of Diversity and Gender Equality section
- 2019Don't stop now! We launch DIversity @ Work: the first game applied on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion themes on the market
- 2019We won MIA Miss In Action, the challenge dedicated to innovative female companies promoted by BNP Paris Bas and Digital Magics and also by ENEL Women In Tech OPEN INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2019: the only winning start-up
- 2020While the whole world stops ... we start running! We are a remote company ready to offer digital products on DEI themes and in the great immobility we focus on new innovative products
- 2021We are reaping the fruits of the great R&D work of 2020: ENEL Italia chooses us as a case study on visible and invisible disabilities, the project is presented at 4weeks4inlcusion, the most important European Inclusion event and mentioned in the Pearl DEI Guidelines in the company of UN Global Compact Italian Chapter
- 2022The Big Short: it's time to reposition ourselves by capitalizing on all the advances and achievements of the last few years. We brand our new logo with our pay-off to offer our customers competitive products and content and POP . Let's start addressing generation Z thanks to our DIversty @ School, the online version destined for Diversity @ Work schools